Job Title: Parts Department Supervisor
Location: Northern California
Roles & Responsibilities
This position is responsible for managing the parts department, including but not limited to managing delivery schedules, drivers, and inventory. This is a very challenging, and at times demanding position, with great opportunity for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Well organized
- Good communicator
- Some computer skills, primarily in Excel and Word
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Previous experience ordering parts and inventory control
- Dealership experience is a plus.
- This is a full-time, six days a week position through the busy construction season with a great deal of overtime. Winter hour’s decrease, but position remains full time with a 40 hour per week minimum.
- Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Construction is an equal opportunity employerApply